Prepare for Tax Time 2016
Information is now available on our website to help you prepare for tax time.
Visit Tax Time 2016 to find out about:
· key changes and new measures
· our service commitment, system availability and start of return processing
· updating your client list and checking lodgment program due dates
· reviewing security to stop fraud and protect your clients
· what’s new in pre-filling
· our focus for work-related expenses and data matching
· how to avoid common errors and help prevent delays in processing returns
· what to consider before you lodge, including residency, foreign income, the sharing economy and business industry codes.
You can access the majority of tax time forms and instructions now by visiting Forms and instructions and selecting Tax Time 2016. Others will be available soon.
Keep up to date this tax time by visiting the Tax professionals newsroom regularly.
Tax Practitioner, Lodgment Strategy and Engagement Support