Due to the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic we are following the directions of NSW Health in relation to social distancing to reduce the spread of the virus.
In the interests of our clients and staff health and safety, we are offering several alternatives to face to face appointments.
- Phone Appointments
- Virtual meeting via Zoom meetings
- Electronic signing of documents
Virtual Zoom meeting
- Book an appointment with your choice of accountant.
- You will be emailed a link to join the appointment.
- With the option of screensharing, you will be able to view your information and still have the experience of the face to face appointment.
- Any documents that will need to be shared or signed will be sent electronically.
- Book a phone appointment – go to beyondtax.com.au and follow the links, or call our office on 02 6658 9829.
- Ensure that we have your correct contact details when booking.
- You can email through any relevant information prior to your appointment.
- Your accountant will call you at the appointment time.
- No appointment required.
- We will respond to your email when it is received.
- Completion will be based on the availability of the requested accountant.
Please email information to firstname.lastname@example.org
With this challenging time ahead of us, we at Beyond Tax, hope everyone stays safe.
Please let us know if you have any concerns via phone or email.